Wednesday, January 26, 2011

We're Here!

Sorry for the pause in posting! My computer was in the shop. Again! Don't ask.

There have been, oh, just a few thing a-brewing over here since I last wrote....


This is not gas, people. We have a very smiley girl on our hands. "What To Expect" predicts a baby's first smiles around 8 weeks, and Tess gave us what we were sure was her first very purposeful beam at about 5 weeks. Alert Princeton! Currently Matt and I both get several totally swoon-worthy smiles a day from the lass, especially when we manipulate her arms in crazy movements and sing "You Can Dance If You Want To" by Men Without Hats. True story.

In other news, Tess had her one month pediatrician appointment and she's continuing to grow a ton. She weighed 9lbs 4oz and measured 21.5 inches long. She was 18.5 inches at birth! No wonder she sleeps so much. (Though not so much at night - an issue that will hopefully be resolved by the time I write again.) And she still won't take a pacifier, but she's making due:

No comments:

Post a Comment